We can organize a training for which your company will pay only 20% of the value.
Check in your Local Employment Office (PUP) when you can request financial support and then contact us. We will help you complete the application.
KFS – what is it?
The National Training Fund (KFS) was created from the Labor Fund to support the continuous education of employers and employees. Its main purpose is to prevent the loss of employment due to competences inadequate to the requirements of a dynamically changing economy.
Who can apply?
All kinds of businesses (large, medium, small and micro ones), which employ at least one person under a contract, may apply to receive a subsidy
What does the procedure look like?
1. Selection of employees
2. Selection of a training
3. Filling in an application form
4. Submitting an application form to the Local Employment Office (PUP)
5. Decision on granting a subsidy
6. Signing a contract with the Local Employment Office (PUP)
7. Transfer of funds
8. Realisation of a training
9. Issuing an invoice
10. Making a payment for a training
11. Providing documentation to the Local Employment Office (PUP) confirming participation in a training.
Send a question or leave your contact details – we will contact you!